Why should I shop here for Boys' Suits?
We believe that this is a prudent question and there are many valid reasons
to buy from us.
- We are large enough to have experienced and knowledgeable telephone
(866-782-0108) assistance and we can easily ship 1 or 2 extra suits to give you the freedom
- As importers we stock a huge inventory, two thousand suits are a lot to
stock but they guarantee you the exact size and style you prefer.
- As importers we have direct from Italy prices, we help you save $100
or more off the same high quality Italian boys' suits sold elsewhere both online and
in fine shops.
- We are well rated in the ZAGAT Shopping guide. This
rating is not paid for and we accept it with honor. We have been rated for
the years 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Our volume operation allows us to offer low shipping rates, starting at
$7.00 for the first suit and $3 for additional suits. We ship 98% of orders the same day they are ordered.
suits ordered from us are delivered within two days.
- We proudly accept AMEX and most credit cards, this, along
with our reputation and direct telephone numbers (866-782-0108 or
718-782-0108) should assure you of a safe and problem free transaction.
- Suits are available in most colors including white as often specified for Boy's first Communion in Staten Island and Long Island, N.Y.
What we do not do!
- We do not play with surcharges, if the suit is not what
you expected just return it within seven days (or so) and we will refund the
price you paid, excluding shipping.
- We do not photograph suits with expensive models, we try to show the
fine fabric as best as technically possible. Our focus is on the quality and
beauty of the suit, not the website or photo.
- We do not hide the origin of our suits with terms like Ital.
We do not use misleading statements like Italian wool suit to describe a
suit actually made in China, possibly of Italian wool. If we say it is Italian it is Made in Italy.
- We have actually been called to help after clients bought
Italian style suits made in China. There appear to be some web firms that
actually hide their identity and take advantage of clients. Our full name,
address and telephone numbers are at the bottom of each webpage.